Can you trust it?

over 8 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

If someone does a reading for you, gives you grim news but then tries to sell you a love spell to make that someone love you, is that even possible? I said no thank you if he is moving on then so be it but that makes me wonder if the reading was even true. So confused.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lucky,

As a counsellor I believe you did the right thing – declining that Love Spell.

Why? Because if you need a love spell to make a relationship work, then it is not a true relationship anyway or if you are in a relationship now – then it is in big trouble and best to let it go.

My opinion.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Lucky.

Once again Esther has beaten me to it!

If someone loves you and wants you, they love you and want you. it really is that simple.

If you had to force them into loving you, against their free will, why would you want them, The first quarrel or argument you had, maybe over a pint of milk, they would be off!

What a great reader like Esther can do, and would do, is to give you the tools you need to change your thoughts and actions, so that you attract love.

That is so much more valuable than any spell, because it can change your life for ever.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lucky,

I little self help homework for you to Attract the Love you what from someone else.

It is still up to you to read the book and take in what it says (NO I am not the author) and activate some of the suggestions in there.

It is called SMART LOVE by Dr Phil McGraw.

Whilst here – thanks Oracle for your kind words.

All the best to you both ESTHER

over 8 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

You guys are missing what I’m saying. I do not believe in love spells. Even if they work why would I want someone with me against his will, that’s insane. I was told he loves me and adores me right now, but once we have our next conversation his love will stop, he’ll move on but if I still love him I can do a spell. I said no. What I was asking is with her throwing the spell in there it made me question the readers integrity. So im asking Can I trust the reading was correct or was it a ploy to get more money out of me? Those are the questions running through my mind.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

if your love is true then divine help will come if you use heart telepathy meditation you will get your love in return.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/25/15-6/01/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (5/31/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

contact me now to see if its true love and you should hold on to it or not waste your time

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

dear i assast you im avail now call me now i am natural borh psychic with 11 years experience. i like to help people with deep of heart. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life. Do not worry about your love life, about your future, present and past. I am here to tell you about everything. My readings will help you a lot. If you worry about your friendship, your marriage or life, do not let your hope down, just come to me for details and solutions…