A protective shield

over 8 years ago

Is this something you really have to pay for? Or can you create it for yourself thinking positive thoughts and not allowing any negativity to affect the way you think or see things. I’d like to know more on this topic.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

contact me now for full details

over 8 years ago
sonyaspsychicreading's photo

gone for awhile (sonyaspsychicreading)

29 posts

well dear it depends on how strong it is if its really strong youll need someone to help you take it away because sometimes when you ignor it sometimes it seems like it lift but it comes back in the future and will always do so in less you clear it away for good and dont show fear to it

so yeah i’d say pick a psychic to help guide you and choose wisely cause we can all do it and you will be happy with the results

blessings upon you and i hope you find your light at the end of the tunnel yours truly madam gina

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat today.

over 8 years ago

You can try your best to keep your thoughts positive, however, the truth is none of us are perfect. This may keep things at bay for a while but it’s not a guarantee, that’s why a shield is necessary for the most part. It’s just to make sure the good stuff doesn’t go to waste.

over 8 years ago

Thanks everyone for the responses I have already chose someone that will help me with this!

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/25/15-6/01/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (5/31/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

For any questions contact me. I have years of experience with this.

over 8 years ago
mrsvivian's photo

A True Psychic Tina Vivian (mrsvivian)

50 posts

hi contact me i specialize in this

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

dear i assast you im avail now call me now i am natural borh psychic with 11 years experience. i like to help people with deep of heart. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life. Do not worry about your love life, about your future, present and past. I am here to tell you about everything. My readings will help you a lot. If you worry about your friendship, your marriage or life, do not let your hope down, just come to me for details and solutions…