he is the backbone of his family

over 8 years ago

So sept 6, 1990 supposedly the backbone of his family financially. He has social security income and was told that if he leaves his family`s household would fall apart without him. What I don’t get is that some of his family members are old enough to get jobs but are they willing to? Is sept 6, 1990 able to move out to move in with some church friends, get a car and find a job?

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I can help. On advising you on this matter contact me

over 8 years ago
mystical.maeve didn't upload a photo

PsychicSpiritualistMaeve. (mystical.maeve)

26 posts

Its a lot of confusion on your side, Contact me and ill answer everything for you

over 8 years ago

Of course he is able to move out but if he wants to or has the motivation to is another matter entirely. He sees things from his own perspective and not the way others see things.

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat:)

over 8 years ago

for truthful advice, contact me

over 8 years ago
mrsvivian's photo

A True Psychic Tina Vivian (mrsvivian)

50 posts

I see yes hes ready and willing to move forward, but just feeling guilty for others but I see hes being guided on the wrong path contact me for details plz

over 8 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago

Henry is such a noble guy. He is feeling trapped by his obligations. If you want to know what he will ultimately decide, please contact me soon.