Wow!

over 8 years ago

I’ve been using this site for awhile now and never came across a reader like “Dorothy holder” I never had any problems out of readers before, not in this way. I would steer clear of her. She was extremely rude to me. I have never had such an experience. When j first contacted her she sent me the payment for per min. I canceled so I could ask her to please send me the deal. She left the chat before I could finish typing. That should have been a red flag but I called her right back. She answered and proceeded to give me a reading without much insight and was really rude abs insensitive in her delivery. Her information was also the exact opposite of what I have been told by others. She couldn’t explain anything she said in depth and at 12:56 i could see her typing but she did not send anything by 1:00 I was asking her was she there. And then I got the notification the chat ended. She proceeded to send me a transcript to my inbox that she claimed she had typed in the message but if that was so, it should be available in my official chat transcript , which it is not. I left a completely honest review and inboxed her letting her know I would like a refund as I did not appreciate her “service” she said I was scamming advisors? Which I have never done or would do. I would not request a refund unless I really felt I deserved it. I’m completely bothered by this situation and will stick with my trusted advisors here from now on.

over 8 years ago

I wish I could post a picture of my transcript. She really tried to make it seem like I was lying. Wow

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat:)

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

plz come to my room. I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

I’m sorry you had a bad experience, and had trouble connecting with this reader.

We are all people and we have our bad days but it is important to never take them out on people who come to us seeking guidance and truth, and it is unfair that you went through this.

Unfortunately I cannot take away your bad experience nor refund you as each individual reader decides what is best, within their own discernment.

It is good to find about 3 trusted readers, I have found. One who tells it like it is, One who is uplifting, and another who is a bit of both, in order to “measure out” good answers.

Also keep in mind, your state of mind and energy when entering a reading can deeply influence the direction the reading takes.

Blessings and Namaste. Hope you have nothing but wonderful experiences from here on out.

over 8 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

I wassss scammed!! Promise refund and she didnt!!this is worst psyquic selena now she is psyquic stable worstttt person psyquic, she do !make readings,but she can not do a real work you need.

over 8 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Spiritual jade is Awsome and real give her a try i promise u want regreat her