Stop cheating and committment spell

over 8 years ago

Like to get a stop boyfriend from sleeping around spell and committment

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session so we can remove negative spell energy with positive divine help.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

If you had to put a spell on him, why do you want him?

Surely you want someone who loves and respects you.

No spell will change him, he is happy as he is.

Feel good about yourself, spoil yourself, life is for living. remember you are unique and special.

over 8 years ago

Oracle its not my buisness u make people feel horrible your telling her to but sexy stuff so he wont cheat thats horrible just saying your humiliating her in this forum sad

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I will look into things contact me

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/01/15-6/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/7/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Although I understand what Oracle is saying that’s the worse the thing you could say to a women being cheated on. Your implying it’s her fault and it’s not, no matter what. No one and I mean no one deserves to be cheated on. To the original poster, nothing will stop a habitual cheater. Affairs can beworked thru but it takes allot work from both partoes. Trust is broken and takes time to gain. Your post implies that he sleeps around, I’m sorry your dealing with this it hurts I know but a spell won’t stop it, it has come from within him.

over 8 years ago

Hi the only thing a “spell” will do is cost you coin. As Oracle said why would you want to try force the hand of another.

I feel I am seeing here the need to let go of what you can not control or change.

Sounds scary and most probably not you want to hear but is needed. I can look at this more for you if your prepared to hear the truth.

over 8 years ago
mara77 didn't upload a photo

sy mara (mara77)

4 posts

Imo, the Oracle gave you the best advice that you will probably receive on this forum.

over 8 years ago

NO SPELL WILL CHANGE HIM

over 8 years ago

How is giving humiliating sexist shaming advice to someone who has been betrayed ‘best’ for this young lady?

over 8 years ago

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I am so sorry if what I said has come across as sexist, shaming or humiliating.

I am not a writer or psychologist. I just say what I see,

I am not a diplomat,

and being diabetic, you can be sure if you have a reading from me, there will never be any sugar coating,

As you can see from what my clients say.

What I was trying to say, was whatever is in your head, happens, if someone hurts you, it follows you remember, and expect to get hurt again, because trust is broken, and you will get hurt again.

I have rescue dogs and horses, I have been bitten and kicked several times, so of course I am aware of the danger.

If I constantly expect to be kicked and bitten, the animals pick up my weakness (fear) and I get hurt again.

I am clinically obese, I enjoy food, because I am at a desk 10 hours a day I don’t exercise much, I have illness associated with obesity, unless I change, My weight won’t change.

Reading the OP’s original post, girl on fire has the problem, not her boyfriend, because he is happy. To resolve her problem, she needs to change and not expect her boyfriend to change.

over 8 years ago

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Remember for a relationship to work there are six things you need, the first is availability, that’s two people who want the same thing, communication, trust, respect, equality and freedom. When you can tick those boxes you know you have the right person.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear HL,

Sorry if I also upset you but I agree with Oracle – NO Spell will change him.

Also I feel you are asking the wrong question.

Perhaps you need to consider on why you are choosing to stay with this man who treats you with a lack of respect?

This relationship is working for him just as it is.

It is no longer working for you.

Consider please getting counselling your side of the world to free yourself from the toxic relationship.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

So when then to do spells? So why are some pple taking advantage of spells..saying if this guy is for you he will come back and guess? The other woman he moved on and chosen as wife took advantage forcing him,then it comes having babies,and then suddenly he realize coz the exp of the spell that didnt love her, so are you going to say that we and most womans we dont sense what is going on and we want a help removing this forces before all this occurs..Esther invite you more insights but really more more more

over 8 years ago

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi , can someone who does spells, turn someone into a frog for me, and can I have an idea how much it would cost, Thanks psychics and spell casters x

over 8 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Hi, can someone who does spell get out of the body(astral) and make some one s believe during his dream to get more insights,and accurate predictions thankyou and spell casters i believe!!

over 8 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Oracle so that means you are lack of faith, how do you sale something without believing, i believe on magic, miracles, doesnt all universe are ridge of energies?, positive and bad ,in which area are you struggling now in not believing? Oooppss!!

over 8 years ago
ashleer565's photo

Serenity Rain (ashleer565)

19 posts

Well Spells are not my strong suite, but i am familiar with them and know how to use them. We could try this out and create a more positive vibe so that it will not backfire on you and your situation. I can also look into his commitment issues to see if another solution is present, give me a ring (im doing free readings today for first time callers!)

over 8 years ago

I am not a psychic (not even remotely). I hope you don’t mind me sharing my views on this topic.

You see, I have been going through severe tests in relationship area myself. The guy I have dated is giving me all sorts of headaches to say the least.

But here is the thing, I cannot simply go to a spell caster and make him/her remove all my obstacles caused by this guy with a spell. Doing so will cause imbalance in overall well being. Sometimes when negative things happen in our life, they are there for a reason. It is not about getting rid of them,but it is about trusting that they are there for a reason; reason we may not know at that time.

Now whether or not those spells truly work is completely different. But my point is, by seeking this path, I am indirectly asking the Universe to attack his freewill and do me this favour. Now how is that fair, you tell me? Doing this leaves no room for unconditional love. It is not love anymore when all we are interested is getting the other person by hook or by crook. If everything in this universe is energy, then we need to understand that we have attracted this situation for our COMMON highest good. So we need to trust the universe and allow it to make the decision for us, KNOWING that whatever happens is for the highest good for both. So if you want to be truly happy (eventually, if not immediately), then watch your actions and know that every action has a consequence.

PS: Watch this video. This will throw some light on this very situation…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjY-1JWED7E

over 8 years ago

All the power to change is within a person. No spells are needed for this. And as I have said before I think… if a person really could use a spell to “force” an outcome …. the question has to be asked … why ? It goes against the basic universal law of Free Will. Which transcends everything.

over 8 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

So doesnt then good energies vs bad energies then ??....if someone its influenced,arent we able not do something to help that person get in the same wavelength of meditating pray heal that person, against all that ?.. Not all written on a stone. Free will who balance are we in God or evil attacks?

over 8 years ago

Of course we can do our best to help someone guide advise and support. But change ultimately has to come from within. And can not be forced. If a person does not want to change even if others think they should then it is pretty much the can opener against the brick wall syndrome. And no “spell” would make any difference in my opinion.

And then they are some people who so want a person to change or so want a person to love them that would do pretty much anything to try “make” this happen. When alas the truth could be simpler that the other person does not feel the same. Or indeed does not love back and never will

At that point the focus should be on moving forward/healing and finding a mate that can love back in the same way rather than holding onto what can never be.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

I can help you, please contact me.