spell to stop loving

over 8 years ago

i dont understand why i cant get it trough my head that my husband dosent love me he has never said it when we figth he says the worst things possible can a spell of stop loving him work how can i get him to tell me what he really feels he gives me mixed signals hes all lovey and then turns into a monster i dont understand b please if someone can help asap and understands my situation its hard to leave loving him let alone with 3 kids under 5 my dob 7-11-92

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Come over and chat with me. Yes there is alot going through his mind.

over 8 years ago

You don’t need a spell. You need to heal from the emotional abuse. You have created a fantasy of who you want him to be and have emotionally attached to that fantasy. The only way will be seeing him for who he really is and getting yourself out of the cycle of abuse.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

The Seekers Voice is totally correct – it is not a spell you need.

As a counsellor I can tell you it takes between 18 months to 2 years minium!!! to heal from a broken marriage, some people may require 5 years.

You need counselling help for a broken marriage plus that verbal abuse.

However as you will still need to deal with him from time to time – 3 children I am going to recommend a book for you to get yourself self-help at home.

THE VERBALLY ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP (How to recognize it & how to respond) By Patricia Evans

All the best ESTHERA

over 8 years ago

thanks esther

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

Come chat with me I Specialize in love and relationships as the other readers had said there is a lot going on around you there is a few things you may be able to try to get though this Plz contact me for more info

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

the key is to start loving yourself dear;) if you would like a reading please contact me live chat are by phone

over 8 years ago

I can help, contact me live

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

Hi moriah, I do see through you dark times right now with him there is positive outlook for you to have peace of mind and true happiness. please contact me as I can provide you a full reading and though I feel we can overcome this without a spell we wcan discuss that as well. hope to hear from you soon.

over 8 years ago

There may be a lot of issues between you and your husband, but you don’t need to stop loving him to resolve these problems. Please contact me soon if you would like to know more.

over 8 years ago
psychicalexandria's photo

*~ Spiritual Alexandria ~* (psychicalexandria)

18 posts

hello im Alexandria,there is a lot going on you don’t need a spell you need some spiritual healing that I can help with chat me for more info ,hope to hear from you soon