Kudos to the following psychics

over 8 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Which claudia its many

over 8 years ago

Great to read you have had positive results from your chosen Psychics. Brilliant to read and know.

Thanks for sharing Juan! :)

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Wow… Thank you Juan. I hope that you will stop back, and let me know how you are doing. Blessings to all involved..

over 8 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

Thank you Juan. Please keep me updated on your situation. Blessings to you.

over 8 years ago
ily0902's photo

Ily (ily0902)

4 posts

You won’t regret reading with Dino! He’s a pleasure to talk with talk by personal experience :-) he’s my favorite advisor !

over 8 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

So ridiculous!! he needed to go to 18 searching evil persons to consult the enemy,from one enemy to other demon,thats crazy man!!,i hope your money towards you again theres alot hopeless people outside waiting for a real hug and food,make a stop and touch in your heart!!

over 8 years ago

Hey Ily thank you :) great profile pic btw :-) hugs x

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Martha stop posting negative comments about the readers here at Bitwine and go out and GET A LIFE!!!!

Your behaviour here is against the rules of being a customer.

ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Yay!!! So happy you had A POSITIVE experience dear!! I will keep that in mind and might check her out myself! :D

Love and light, we spread happiness and goodness, and it will come back.

Martha, I hope you find peace too, honey.

Remember, we all are connected and our actions effect more than just our lives. <3>

over 8 years ago

Spiritual Jade is amazing! I always go to her! She’s always so accurate and you always get a relieved feeling after a session with her :)