Half Truths and True Selves

over 8 years ago

I found out something today about Mr. C, it wasn’t anything huge and truly significant but it was enough to let me know that maybe he hides pieces of himself as I do. I’ve hidden myself from him and others. Fear of rejection I suppose. I suppose for him he just likes being private or maybe he doesn’t want me to see that things are bad? IDK. All I do know is that I’m tired of hiding and ready to be open with him and whomever may come into my life because hiding just causes more issues. So I’m curious to know (because I’m terrified) how will things change especially between he and I if I open up and be myself with him?

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

I would love to give you a full detailed reading for outlook between you and mr. c

Please contact me with both your names, and birthdays for a full connection via live chat

over 8 years ago

He’s going to continue to have difficulty with being open to you. If you would like to know why, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/08/15-6/15/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/9/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Katrina, I would love the opportunity to chat with you about this situation with “Mr. C,” and see what potential lies ahead for you two. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!