bad energy / witchcraft

over 8 years ago
charlene1 didn't upload a photo

SHAY (charlene1)

25 posts

Is bad energy and witchcraft the same ? How can you tell if witchcraft has been done on you ? Can it be reverse d? If so how,?

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat:)

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

yes we can remove bad energy with spiritual healing with divine help.Take a session s i can explain you .

over 8 years ago

No it’s not the same thing. If you would like to know what each of these things mean for you, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychicalexandria's photo

*~ Spiritual Alexandria ~* (psychicalexandria)

18 posts

no they are not the same but chat me and I will tell you whats going on in your life and how to get rid of this

over 8 years ago

They are similar, but not the same.

Bad energy / negative energy

Is actually the lack of, energy.

Love = Light

Hate = absence of light, absence of love

A spell or A cast/ritual in itself is created energy with a specific intent, using the aid of spirits and deities.

This is why removal is sometimes not as simple as clearing your energy, of anything not from yourself.. but can also be as simple as properly protecting yourself.

Namaste <3>

over 8 years ago
sonyaspsychicreading's photo

gone for awhile (sonyaspsychicreading)

29 posts

well they are kinda in away simular but know not same thing there are ways of removel and pretty much all the psychics along with myself can remove this bad energy is when something/someone around holds it near you it follows you and witchcraft it cast upon you bye other people

but yes both can be removed like i said any psychic can do so choose wisely and i wish the best on you while you find the right psychic for the job

may the blessings be upon you always & forever

yours truly madam gina

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

plz come to my room. I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

hello dear with light and harmony I can guide u, allow with me a psychic connection in my chat room, I’m sure,I can give you a solid help. People not leave my room without a real help! In faith

Marcello

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello,

Your a spiritual person, You feel and understand things. You’ve been suffering from something you just cant put your finger on and someone brought it to your att now your eyes are open except your third eye which is the one needed most.

Contact me I’ll explain