My future

over 8 years ago

Hi, I was wondering how many children I will have in this life time, and if there are any twins in that lot. I have a huge amount of twins on both sides of my family, so I am extremely curious about the outcome.

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat call today:)

over 8 years ago

Jenna I’m online if you would like to talk.

over 8 years ago
psychicalexandria's photo

*~ Spiritual Alexandria ~* (psychicalexandria)

18 posts

hello my names Alexandria,lets chat and I will be able to let you know whats in store for you i just work with names and date of births know tools im a kind hearted psychic and I do not sugar coat anything so chat me and give me a chance to be your advisor today :)

over 8 years ago

You are in a time of great creativity and abundance and this is translating into your fertility and your wishes to create something beautiful and long lasting.

You will certainly have children. =]

However, the significance of twins is actually spiritual in connection to the type of origin you have in your bloodline.

Many twins in your family, but not necessarily all identical.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

plz come to my room. I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.