Dazed and confused

over 8 years ago
tomc429 didn't upload a photo

Tom (tomc429)

26 posts

I think I’m like many people on here where we get a reading and then want to just check it to another reading! I have gotten predictions that say we will reconcile and a a few that say not a chance of it ever happening. I know that every reader has there own way but I guess what I’m asking is how do you figure out witch path to Take! A part of me says T will Be back and another part says E is a path I should keep Pershing even though it seems like failure either route I take. I love the one more then life it self and the other I just don’t know what game she is pulling

over 8 years ago

Tom, I can help you, contact me

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Tom, you are talking about your future, it is exactly that, your future, and it can be anything you want it to be. Only you can decide which path to take.

There is a third path you can take, walk away, take a break and find someone new, it takes strength to walk away, it is not weakness.

Always, always take the path that enriches your day and your life.

for a relationship to work you have to be able to tick six boxes,

1) Availability, (2 people who want the same thing).

2)communication,

3)trust,

4)respect,

5)equality,

6) freedom,

When you can tick all six boxes you know you have the right person.

Bernard

over 8 years ago

Tom you are really at a crossroads with this relationship. If you want further insight into what is before you and the direction you should take, please contact me soon.