INVITATION to all psychics

over 8 years ago

Please read my last message of weird things are happening!!!! I will contact the psychic who can work out this weird phenomena!!! By the way it’s been 9 months since I asked him out!!!

over 8 years ago

Hi I am sure some will take this up but I would not. Could not. It would feel too much as if being “tested” which is not what my readings are about. But wish you well.

over 8 years ago

Hi psychic Dino, I really am not testing any one. I just feel isolated because I have had these strange things happening to me!!! i am nearly 50 and I’ve thought I’ve experience everything in life!!! I just don’t understand why that this one encounter with many visits is so strange? I really did think even if I should say anything at all because it’s so bizarre!!! But it’s the truth!! Thank you for your comment.

over 8 years ago

He is in a caring environment. My heart says he is a good man. I was un well for almost two years and he took good care of me. He is also humble. I know that I haven’t got that wrong because I am a good reader of people.

over 8 years ago

Nusarat I know that it seems odd but this is not by chance. If you want me to go into more detail, please contact me in chat.