hiding something 2

over 8 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I had posted earlier this week asking help to see if my bf maybe ex now..was hiding something From me. I had talked to a couple people, But no answers to that prob..very general..and didnt answer my questions on it. Please,, anyone. Who can truly see into him and see what he maybe hiding from me? I dont have much to spend esp now but im trying to put my heart as ease. His name is edwad D.Born 6-28-73 because i dont have much money to spend to do trial by error.. i hope its not too much to ask to give a tiny bit of info so i know you connected to the situation.. hence his name and date.. thank you so very much

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/08/15-6/15/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/14/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Try mamaroberts out.

over 8 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

there some money problems and past seeded problem i don’t use any tools i,m a top psychic tested and approved

over 8 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Some psychic advisors participate in happy hoursl, 50%off, I think it’s from 10pm-11pm EST. Others have packages that are reasonable and there are some with the $10 deal.

over 8 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 8 years ago

I’m online. If you are a new client to me you can use my special rate. I look forward to hearing from you.

over 8 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

D

over 8 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Sorry here psyquic charges you in here,even your struggling for simple answers, a tip dont waste time, visit psyquic christopher golden,free consultation.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Christopher golden charges from $475 for 15 minutes to $3000 for 20 minutes if you want a reading the same day.

He offers a free evaluation, which is done by his staff.

He works the same way as a garage works,

You take your car in to have something checked, that is usually free,

Then they tell you what you need doing, and that is always expensive, so the free evaluation costs you a lot of money, it is how discount garages work!

For info, read articles how to avoid being scammed. In the community forum, some great sensible advice.

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Ty oricle

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I have much experience. Contact me