worried

over 8 years ago
niecee's photo

Shanice (niecee)

29 posts

Hi my name shanice(07/18/1993) I’m so worried that I am pregnant can anyone tell me if I am pregnant?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

A dollar test strip, is the cheapest way to find out, here in the Uk we can’t discuss health, fertility or pregnancy, Good luck x

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

need to check with clairvoyance and astrology.

over 8 years ago

Not a question any respectable Psychic would ever attempt to answer. And why would they need to ? As Oracle said … pregnancy kits cost very little.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I have many years of experience. Contact me for full answers insight and details.

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 100%acc ty.