Are we twin flames?

over 8 years ago
tammers's photo

Tam (tammers)

5 posts

Okay I have asked this question to a number of psychics. More than half say yes and a couple say no. I am so confused because I do feel his presence all the time . The birthdays are surprisingly back to back. For the sake of non-disclosure person a birthday is 5/15/72 and person b’s birthday is 5/16/75. I don’t know if that is enough to make us twin flames, But one thing is for sure, he is always in the back of my mind. If we are twin flames, right now he is the runner, and I would be the chaser however I am not chasing because I am tired. I don’t know if he will come back and the separation is immensely frustrating . Could someone tell me the honest truth?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

A twin flame is half of you, when you are conceived, so yes you are linked, your twin is there to help you grow and develop, they are not on the earth plane, they guide you on a soul level. Soul mates were invented by romantic fiction writers, so we would buy books and tickets to watch films.

There are readers who have built their careers on soul mate and twin flame readings, and many articles, even books have been written on the subject.

The human condition is to want more than we have, so most are always looking for perfection, their other half, soul mate or twin flame.

Love, laugh, sing and dance, live for today, live for what is real, and don’t waste another minute, looking for something that does not exist.

A great story line for a film or mills and boon, but far from reality.

When you find someone who makes you smile and enriches your day, you are truly blessed.

Good luck in your quest.

over 8 years ago

contact me if you want the truth

over 8 years ago

hello friend,One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic connecton for check with accuracy all your stuation with him

over 8 years ago

Tam a lot of people ask about twin flames, when it could just be a soul mate or karmic connection. If you truly want to know how the two of you are spiritually bound, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

With much experience I will help you. Contact me.

over 8 years ago

Hi, twin flame connection is very strong and deep. It is almost like you can feel the other person even when they are not with you . If you want o know if this person is your true twin flame I would be happy to help you with that. I do wish you al the best and looking frwd to chatting :)

over 8 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Come have a chat with me, Im seeing that your feeling very distant from this person. and Disappointed

over 8 years ago
tammers's photo

Tam (tammers)

5 posts

Thank you The Oracle for your practical advice. I will do exactly as you say. It makes great sense!