Best friends

over 8 years ago

So my best guy friend and I have been friends for 3 years. He is the only person I have ever been able to open myself to and able to break down to. Two months ago he admitted to have feelings for me this whole time and I was scared at first but last summer I realized I was in love with him so I said yes let’s try being more and so we did and about 3 weeks ago he said he loved me and I said it back and then 5 days later he ended things while we were fighting. Now I literally feel like half of me is missing and every second of the day I think of him and every night since it has ended I have dreamed of him. I don’t know what to do, should I just let him go? Or should I fight for him? And if I fight for him how do I avoid him hurting me again?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

For that you need to send your love message to his soul for healing with heart telepathy.Take a session so i explain you more.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Meaghan crossing the line between friendship and a relationship can create a lot of scary emotions. If you want to know if this can be resolved, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

for truthful answers, contact me

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Hi I have much experience. Contact me for insight