Health

over 8 years ago

I had a bad fall other day went to see doctor had tests done now waiting for blood results,will i be okay and not have to give my job up

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi, we are not allowed to discuss health, your doctor is the one with the answers.

You will not render advice that is of the legal or medical nature, which may only be provided by a properly licensed medical or legal professional, with an established physician-patient relationship, attorney-client, or other relationship

over 8 years ago

i can help you with any question you may have, if it is health related, go by what the doctor saysfirst

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

There is insight that I can bring you do contact me

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.