Dreams

over 8 years ago

What does it mean to dresm about 2 guys that i worked along side of

over 8 years ago

hello dear call me in my chat room for a dream interpretation

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Need to check with clairvoyance in dream world.

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I would love to help you..

excellent ranking ily0708

“I enjoyed this reading wow she picked up really quickly. And she didn’t sugarcoat anything”

over 8 years ago

Hi, one of the areas I specialize in is dream interpretation. I would be happy to help you understand what your dreams are telling you . I look forward to chatting with you best wishes Dom

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/15/15-6/22/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/19/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

They both are connected with your energy contact me