how to bring good luck and good energy

over 8 years ago

does any psychic here know or can tell me how i can bring in better luck and good energy into my home and life thank u dob 7-11-92

over 8 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Yes, I’m able to tell you how to Bring Luck, & Positive energy Around you and your home. Come have a chat with me :) -Blessings.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

Hello moriah, I know of many ways to bring more positivity around you and your home. And also have all types of oils, Candles & house cleansings within my shop you can purchase. Please contact me through message / live chat for more info :)

over 8 years ago

Manifesting a positive outcome for your life is very important. Please contact me soon if you would like to know more.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Hi if you would like to learn how to manifest good energy please contact me and I can help you with this. I do wish you al the best and many blessings as well.

over 8 years ago

I tend to lean towards what Sylvia has said about manifestations. Luck can occur at random and at times we can give out positive energy to get the same in return. But not always.

There is no magic to make “good” things happen. But through transformation and faith we can bring forward positive energy for sure. But luck as in “can I bring forward a lottery win! ?” I do not feel it works in that way.

over 8 years ago

i ment bring luck as in cause everything goes wrong with everything in my life from important papers getting lost in the mail my truck breaking down every month my kids getting sick every month and loosing money its just weird how all that happens to me i. know god is b listening to my prayers but nothing changes

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/15/15-6/22/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/19/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Bringing better luck, Yes .. but keeping better luck is another story..

contact if interested..

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I would love to help you…call me.

mslele “Lynn never fails at her job. Not only is she a great reader but also she is a good friend. She is always there to lend a helping hand. She tunes right into the situation very accurately and quickly. Her recent predictions has came to pass as she said it would happen. Whatever you may be dealing with Lynn is always willing to help get to the bottom of the problem and giving you the steps you need to take in order to resolve the issue. Lynn is my go to person. I am a witness that she is one who tells you the truth. And her predictions are never wrong. You have done it once again Lynn leaving me with a smile on my face and joyous day. People this is the person that you need to come to; to get a reading. Thanks again so much. I will be back to update you. =)”

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Yes there is a few really good ways. Contact me for details.

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

some people that have replied to this topic seem like commercials gosh! lol there is not a ounce of honesty out of theme neither care be careful of certain advisors some can be quite greedy and selfish i am offering you 20 minutes free lets speak asap for some reason i feel the need to speak to you xoxo :) god bless you very much

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 100%acc ty.