How do you know the future?

over 8 years ago

How can psychics tell the future and where does the information come from?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I use the Akashic records, a record of every event, thought and action, since the world began. By changing my state of consciousness I link to my spirit guide who allows me to access the records. You can google “Akashic records”, and it explains in depth, what they are. Another name is the Book of life. In simple terms it is like a super computer, that records everything, a true seer or Shamen can access the records.

Each psychic will have their own way of connecting, and I am sure many will tell you here.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

God is the source and creator of all knowledge. It is through Divine Grace that all is given.

over 8 years ago

Great question which I am sure every psychic will have different answers as no 2 people ever really work the same. For me personally is it through Empathic intuition and also messages that come through always when connected to a person. These can be in the way of words or images or both.

If I draw a blank and see and feel only space then I know there is No connection and let the client know this. Everyone I feel have there own abilities it is just if we choose to develop and use them.