my relationship

over 8 years ago

I have been going out with this man for 5 to 6 months. He has been so distant. I know he has been hurt before I was too.I hear so many different things oh its going to get better he is your soulmate you guys are going to break up soon at the end of the year and stuff. . I don’t know what is going on with him. Now he is kind of mad at me I’m not doing anything because he is working I’m not. I am going full time but right now it’s summer but I would like to enjoy the summer time with my daughter. His name is Mike 5/27/1975

over 8 years ago

Come into chat with me and we’ll go into it all.

Let’s focus on the answers that will serve you.

over 8 years ago

Christine he is going through a transition in regards to this relationship. If you would like to know more, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

From the dob I am getting that he is still holding onto past issues and he is still not ready to fully open up . if you like please feel free to contact me and we can take a look at this for you . I wish you all the best and I look forward to chatting ….Dom

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I can really help you out with full details and insight contact me.

over 8 years ago

Thanks Dom I will be calling you some point do you see when will he open up

over 8 years ago

if you want the truth, contact me

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Me and my partner relationship is not working fine. We fight almost every day. gives suggestions. I’m not happy with him.

over 8 years ago

Hi , if you like feel free to stop by and we can go into private chat to see when contact is .I look forward to chatting . If I am off line please leave a message

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
brielove's photo

BRIANNE LOVE PSYCHIC (brielove)

44 posts

I always start my sessions with extended free time to get an understanding. you will see why this is happening, as I sense the restrictions he has. I’m online all day today.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as -

Relationships/Marriage Breakup/Divorce Cheating/Affairs Friends/Family Financial/Business/Career Health Reuniting Lovers Path Guidance and more!

Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to remove your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

• I Specialize In * Palm Readings Tarot Card Readings Astrology Readings Crystal Ball Readings Healing Through Meditation Chakra Balancing Aura Cleansing Tea Readings & more!