Clueless

over 8 years ago

I just want to accept him for who he is. Yet I still find myself feeling disappointed in things. Disappointed that we can’t talk openly. Which is most likely my fault because I use to get so angry with him all of the time. Even though I have not been getting angry with him anymore nor asking him for anything besides communication of course I still feel like im in the wrong. I still feel as though I’m expecting things from him. I am now secretly feeling disappointment instead of expressing it out loud. I feel as if nothing will ever change, but curious to know will things never change because of my expectations and my wanting things to grow, agenda I suppose or will they not change because they were never meant to. He is being patient and he says he will try to communicate more. Which he did but since that discussion was only maybe 2 days ago I can’t really gauge it yet.

over 8 years ago

There is no need to be disappointed about this situation. It is troublesome but things can be resolved with him. Please contact me soon if you would like to know more. I currently have a $10 special for new clients.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

I can help, I have $10 special

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You have a hard time accepting yourself too for who you are dear ;) if you would like a reading please contact me live chat ;) blessings

over 8 years ago

If you like please feel free to come by and I would be happy to offer you a path reading . This will show us what is ahead for you and him and if there is a future. It will reveal what lays ahead for you and what the outcome is of each path you may choose to take.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

There are solutions advice to help with these matters. Do contact me.

over 8 years ago

He stated he just wants to be friends. I said that’s fine but no sex, friendship only. He acted shocked that I would say that. I told him I’m a woman. I have feelings. He says he’ll do his best to keep it strictly friends. I have no idea what’s next but I hope we’ll both be happy.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

How very cruel, a friendship can’t work, because you want a relationship, love and commitment. When he dates other people and has sex it will hurt you.

I am offering a free Psychic evaluation

Check my profile now!

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

He has unfortunately told you he wants “Friends with Benefits”“

As a counsellor unless this suits you 100% and you are not expecting him to change his mind, it would be in your own interest to walk away totally!!!!

This situation very rarely works out when one person wants a proper relationship and there is nothing wrong in stating what you want. Unfortunately it is just not with this man.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/22/15-6/29/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/22/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 100%acc ty.