Crossroads

over 8 years ago

My ex husband and I have been divorced for a year and a half. I can’t move on. I still love him. We are friends and get along fine. I think he still loves me too but is seeing someone right now. Do I have false hope?

over 8 years ago

It’s good the relationship between the two of you is still healthy and he maintains respect for you. Please contact me soon if you would like to know if the two of you can reconcile in the future.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

you do not have false hope as I am seeing there is positive outlook for a re-conection between you and your ex, if you wold like exact timeframes please contact me for a full reading

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Do you have children? that’s about the only reason to stay friends with an ex, otherwise he is being very cruel staying friends with you, because it really hurts you, seeing him with someone else, and because you stay friends it is stopping you from letting go and moving on.

I look forward to helping you.

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

No false hope. You both are meant.

contact me… if interested in knowing more

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Robyn,

Oracle is quite correct – please read my article under Articles & News called

BREAKUP ETIQUETTE.

If you wish an actual reading, perhaps you may like to consider me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Hi Robyn , if you would like to know his honest true feelings so that you can move forward with or without him, id be happy to take a look at things for you . Many blessings

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You will always love him, however, this is about you opening your own energy up dear ;) if you would like a reading please contact me live chat

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hello psychic lee here :)

I would be glad to connect with you through a private live chat. I hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)