the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I can certainly check for you

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Communication is on your cards. But then I also see journeys and travel. Activity in week 3 in July will open you up to a decision that you will have to make. Be bold. Be very bold. Blessings.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat are by phone . blessings

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 100%acc ty.

over 8 years ago

CountMarco this activity you see in July is the communication with him and I?

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie, by giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I will give you all the answers to your relationship, career, financial life, love life, health, friendship, marriage, breakup, divorce, family/friends and more. Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me and I will give you the knowledge you need and remove all the confusion.

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

well dear everyone on here can sometimes become more interested in minutes paid to theme rather than focusing on the bigger picture the client i will do your session with out a charge give me a ring :) xoxo

over 8 years ago
brielove's photo

BRIANNE LOVE PSYCHIC (brielove)

44 posts

there is major communication coming this week…please chat with me so I can explain, we always start free.