Not feeling good

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I have been feeling very sick and I’ve went to two doctors telling them all my symptoms. They see I’m in pain but can’t find the cause. I know intuitively that something is wrong in my body but can’t do anything about it. All I want to know is…will I ever meet a doctor that will accurately diagnose me and give me the care I need?

Please Read: I am NOT asking for a health diagnosis. Please understand my question. Thank you.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

• I Specialize In * Palm Readings, Tarot Card Readings, Astrology Readings, Crystal Ball Readings, Healing Through Meditation, Chakra Balancing, Aura Cleansing, Tea Readings & more!
over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/22/15-6/29/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/28/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Your having a spiritual issue..Thats why the Doc cant find the cause and help you

Its spiritual..

contact me

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
absolutedivineaccess's photo

Lolita (absolutedivineaccess)

6 posts

Lupus and rheumatologist so get it checked

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

I understand your question and to answer you .. u will never find a doctor that will diagnois your health issue u will need to contact me I have the honest answers for u.. 99% accurate $10 readings call now