OMG..Does he regret what he has done?

over 8 years ago

I am newly divorced after 24 years. Our kids are older, one is living on her own, but I don’t think my ex knew what he was doing when he filed for divorce. He no longer speaks to me at all. I feel bad for him, but I have tried to be nice in the middle of all of this for the sake of our family, but he wants no part of it. Should I try to keep things civil?

over 8 years ago

I see it’s a difficult time for the both of you but there is a great deal that he never shared with you during the past 24 years. If you would like to know more, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
absolutedivineaccess's photo

Lolita (absolutedivineaccess)

6 posts

I feel you must let him sort himself out and worry about yourself . let me know if you would like in finding you again!

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Dont take it personal , its nothing that you have done or are have not done ;) if you would like a reading , please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session so i can guide you towards perfect decision.

over 8 years ago

I am picking up that there is underlying issues that you are not aware of. He is not upset with you but himself. If you like please come by and we can have a private reading and see what lays ahead for you . Keeping it civil is always best though . Looking forward to hearing from you . Many blessings…Dom

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/29/15-7/06/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/30/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now I have your honest answers and details 99% accurate

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR TRUE INSIGHT ON WHY HES DOING THIS TO YOU I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS. IM ALSO A DIVORCE THERAPIST.

over 8 years ago
realpsychicanswers didn't upload a photo

♍ Psychic Aria ♥ Love &... (realpsychicanswers)

22 posts

Your situation is common and there are many outcomes here it dose depend on choices please allow me to guide you through this matter I will help you to find peace with yourself and with him as well when a man is acting drastic like he is it seems as though a mid-life crisis it at play and I know this all to well I know I can advise you in this please look at my profile for more info about me and my experience thank you and blessings Aria !

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hey their! Lee here, I noticed your posting and ill be glad to help you through a private session. feel free to chat with me today!

hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

I Specialize in love and relationships and I am picking up on a lot of energy coming from this situation, call me today I will tell you what is ahead

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I work with only first names, and ask you which area that you prefer me to focus. Please see me today for a detailed reading

over 8 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.