signs???

over 8 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Ive asked this before, but really didnt get answeres so im still serching for answers

How do you know when what you are seeing/experiencing is a True sign and not just a coincidence Or wishful thinking? And how to figure the true meaning and message if it is real

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

well there are many ways and i’d be happy to explian and look into it with you and see whats going on and fill you in on everything and see whats real and whats coming for you

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Audry, A very good question, when you want something, your brain picks it up and images and messages seem real.

Many psychics pick up your dreams and wishes instantly, because they are on your mind when you have a reading.

That’s why many predictions never happen.

Only a True Oracle can separate dreams and hopes from reality

Please read my reviews and book a reading if you would like clarity.

over 8 years ago

Audrey there are many ways to tell if the Holy Spirit is leading you in the right direction or if it’s just wishful thinking on your part. If you would like to find out about your particular situation, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat ! blessings

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

CONTACT ME NOW I HAVE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS

over 8 years ago

Hi Audry,

This is a complicated topic for sure and doesn’t have a simple answer. I get asked this question often and frequently about dreams. Although I find it can differ from person to person, the simple answer is that a true message or visit doesn’t have to be forced or reasoned with. It is clear and obvious. If something is in question and doesn’t make its point, then it will come back around again if it is truly meant to make statement. Please give a call to chat for a more in depth explanation to this complex situation. I can try simplify as best I could and apply it to your personal situation. I type very quickly and provide the most info possible in the time you chose to spend in your reading. Take a look at my profile for an idea of the kind of reader I am the how my clients have felt about past reading. My rates are fair and and client satisfaction is my priority in this work.

I hope to hear from you soon! Have a wonderful day and many blessings your way.

Pixie