Questioning a lot tonight

over 8 years ago

Will I find love soon? I’m connecting on a deeper level with a man who is older than I am. What is he feeling? Does he want this?

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Age is not the determining factor in love. If you want to know where the two of you are headed, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

Well I can tell you on the public page there is a really deep connection for a little more insight on your relationship and where it’s going I would love to help you and guide you through with take a session and let me help you

over 8 years ago

Hi , if you would like to know what is ahead for you and this person please feel free to contact me and we can take a look at what paths will be opening for you two. I wish you all the best …Dom

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat ! blessings

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

I HAVE THE HONEST ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS IM ONLINE NOW 99% ACCURATE