Desperate for a baby

over 8 years ago

Hey can anyone see if their is another baby in my future? I have 5 kids from a previous relationship but want a baby with my husband

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Elisha, we are not allowed to discuss health, fertility or pregnancy,

A palm reading, can tell you the number of children you can potentially have and their sex.

However only god can tell you if you will have any more.

There are some amazing palmists here.

over 8 years ago

Elisha please visit me in private chat. I am currently offering a $10 special for new clients.

over 8 years ago

Hi if you like feel free to come by and in private chat we can take a look .

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

CONTACT MW NOW FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS 99% ACCURATE

over 8 years ago
realpsychicanswers didn't upload a photo

♍ Psychic Aria ♥ Love &... (realpsychicanswers)

22 posts

Hello My Name is Aria , I would like to help you in you journey and offer you true advice Please look at my profile and read my bio, as I believe i can help you thank so much I look forward to hearing from you Blessing’s !

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/06/15-7/13/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/09/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Elisha,

Being Desperate for a Baby is very counterproductive and here is why?

It is very unlikely you got fertility issues in view of the fact that you have 5 children already – unless you had a major illness in the meantime.\

Here why you need to relax on this issues.

Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen?

This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower.

So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject. Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.