How was he feeling after I ignored him today?

over 8 years ago

So for the past few months, henry has been treating me like a stranger. On some points we were close during these few months too but at times he would treat me like a stranger by telling me to get away from him in a nice way and making excuses to get away from me while we were talking. I got tired of it so today he was trying to make conversation with me but I didnt talk back. And after church midweek he was talking to our friend and I went up to them and just talked to our friend. Then henry walked away and went home. How was he feeling?

over 8 years ago

Leila I’m online. I can answer all your questions about Henry.

over 8 years ago

Hi Leila! You threw Henry for a loop! He wasn’t expecting that from you, for sure. I would be happy to chat with you about him and the situation in more detail. Give me a call! I have fair rates and talk with honestly and openly. Please take a look at my profile to see if you think I am the reader for you. I hope to hear from you. Many blessings!

:) Pixie

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

well he was unhappy sad but there are reasons for the way he was acting this way.. if you want insight im online lets chat

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now I have the answers insights and details that yiour looking for 99 % accurate

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

come take a chat with me you can pay me at the end if your satisfied with our session :) xoxo feel free to check out my profile and ask me whatever you like no Question is off limits i am none judge mental and i fully understand every situation a person is going through not only from having lived quite a full life myself and knowing a lot physically but also spiritually am able to connect and give you direct straight forward answers from my angelic spirit guides i also give time frames and specific date predictions