Real ginuine Please

over 8 years ago

Third or should I say 1st eye has been in use I need a friken mentor man its really annoying right now

I’ve communicated through the penal gland sending and receiving with another pyschic I presume as I bumped in to him I was so glad that he saw felt heard my thoughts… I backed off when i sensed he felt it. he reacted to it straight away He was so shocked he almost fell off the chair and said woa ..

We chatted nothing about what happened and parted ways..

He’s not the 1st to communicate with me

If you are scared in any way or fear the the unknown do not reply Be prepared for what I’m about to reveal I picked up evil intent at a grave yard walking past it very menacing and horrible..I ran away so I won’t be near the grave yard I immediately felt where this evil was and looked and felt the intent to kill from it it was horrible.remember my heart jumping…

I was able to channel my other sences my sensitivity and intuition was really high at a young age.one day

Later on that following night A creature with a dark aura and red eyes and grey skin with a coat and a hat visited I felt its presence my heart picked its intent up this is how I describe it are undescribable hatred that I do not want to feel any more…

It was the 1st bieng or entity or whatever you wanna call it to communicate telepathically Before this happened my ears heard a loud ringing sound then I heard its voice in my penal gland I do not want to speak of what it said…

I survived its attack on me long ago and fought it.

But now I’m feeling helpless I don’t think any psychic on the net is really ginuine if so

Why can’t you mentor me….

over 8 years ago
mysticmelly's photo

❤ MYSTICAL ME ❤ (mysticmelly)

85 posts

I would love to chat with you as I am also a spiritual mentor :) give me a call and lets chat and see if we can connect

over 8 years ago

Contact me through chat. Before we get into the mentoring process, I will need to assess your spiritual awareness first.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/06/15-7/13/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/09/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!