11:11

over 8 years ago

11:11 I see this number on my phone as well as other numbers while I am at work I seem to pick up feathers,foreign coins and in the last couple months I have seen blue,orange and green lights I can never take a pic of these lights as I am about to dispatch aircrafts …the feather colours black/white,grey,/white,brown/white and pink and single colours as well.

over 8 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

Google is your friend.

over 8 years ago

11:11 is symbolic of divine symbolism and usually a sign of great spiritual shifting—feathers symbolize accomplishments either followed through with or not..

i would love to connect to your situation, feel free to message me dear

over 8 years ago
carasirena's photo

Cara Sirena (carasirena)

5 posts

I often come across 11:11, too! Numbers can be great indicators for many things. As are colors and objects. None of this is by accident. A higher power is trying to tell you something.

Contact me regarding these lovely “coincidences”.

over 8 years ago

11.11 is considered to be a spiritual number if your looking for guidance and information things contact me asap and ill be more then glad to help :)

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

come take a chat with me you can pay me at the end if your satisfied with our session :) xoxo feel free to check out my profile and ask me whatever you like no Question is off limits i am none judge mental and i fully understand every situation a person is going through not only from having lived quite a full life myself and knowing a lot physically but also spiritually am able to connect and give you direct straight forward answers from my angelic spirit guides i also give time frames and specific date predictions

over 8 years ago
ashleer565's photo

Serenity Rain (ashleer565)

19 posts

These are all angel messages! :) I am online tonight, but if you miss me send me a message :) i would be more than happy to see what the angels have to say!