Dream

over 8 years ago

I had a dream where my crush/close guy friend 9/6/90 was on my bed dying of a heart attack while I was holding him tightly and then he died in my arms. I shook him to wake him up and then I started bawling. What does this mean?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Dreams about death are about endings, or fear of an ending, they are not about dying, so in your dream, your insecurities came out, things you worry about in real life, but don’t want to face up to, a dream is showing you the way forward, usually a dream, confirms something we know deep down.

why not have a reading?

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

my aim in all my readings is to give you the most honest, accurate answer as I can humanely manage. Sometimes, the truth is not always what we want to hear. I will aim to deliver this in a compassionate way please come to me prepared to hear the good and bad i can give you clear honest answers in minutes no sugar coating no fluff i am here to help not hurt take a session and lets take the guess work out of it and lets know what it means

over 8 years ago

I’m online Leila.

over 8 years ago
realpsychicanswers didn't upload a photo

♍ Psychic Aria ♥ Love &... (realpsychicanswers)

22 posts

Hello Leila I Can Help You Uncover The Hidden Secrets Of This Dream And Tell You The Meaning For It As Well… Thank You So Much

over 8 years ago
mysticmelly's photo

❤ MYSTICAL ME ❤ (mysticmelly)

85 posts

I can help you with your questions!! I offer 10 minutes unlimited questions for $10 and can also give timeframes. Call me today to see if we connect :)

Love and Light Melissa

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

One of my specialties is interpreting dreams, please feel free to contact me so we can discuss the actual meaning of this dream and what it represents for you and your near future as well. Many blessings and I wish you al the best …Dom

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Our dreams always mean something because they are given to us by spirit guides but you’re dream does not actually mean that will happen but I can see this dream has a lot of hidden messages, call me today and we will look into this

over 8 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Its the meaning of soemthing new comming into your life and something ending as well, I can see that there is a new opertunity presenting itself thru love (good energy :)) id like to hear from you so please take a look at my profile and give me a call today! Blessings! Silvana

over 8 years ago

He means alot to me and I just dont want the dream to mean that our friendship is ending. Some of you said that something is ending and I dont want it to be the friendship and closeness we have.

over 8 years ago

Hi there if you’re still looking for some advise and insight of this please feel free to contact me for some information on this :)