SHAWN

over 8 years ago

Hi I have been seeing a Shawn for nearly 3 years now and he never tells me his feelings! Do u think he has any feelings for me at all…or do u think it is just a sexual thing?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session i am online now need to check with telepathy.

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

well it sounds to me you need a lovers reading to see how the connection is have a look at my $10 deal and come take a session lets get you some insight

over 8 years ago

Hi Jane, if you like we can do a heart to heart read and that will show us what he is thinking and what he wants from this relationship. Weather its just intimacy or more will be revealed through our read and then you can make the best choice for you and your heart. I look forward to chatting many blessings…Dom

over 8 years ago

Hi I see a number of things with this man and most of them are not linked to lack of love! I am happy to look at this more for you if after reading my profile you feel a connection. What ever you decide hope you find the insight on this you are needing Jane.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/13/15-7/20/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/13/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Shawn has really kept you separate from his personal life. If you would like to know what his plans are for you, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Shawn is a man that lives in the moment. So he doesn’t really consider the past or the future as relevant in regards to relationships.

Look and see what you are expecting from this. If he didn’t care he wouldn’t still be in your life.

Take some time to look into what you are wanting truly from a relationship and if he is the one, makes it easier to climb these tests!

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

come take a chat with me you can pay me at the end if your satisfied with our session :) xoxo feel free to check out my profile and ask me whatever you like no Question is off limits i am none judge mental and i fully understand every situation a person is going through not only from having lived quite a full life myself and knowing a lot physically but also spiritually am able to connect and give you direct straight forward answers from my angelic spirit guides i also give time frames and specific date predictions