faithful

over 8 years ago

My boyfriend, Tony, is going overseas for a month. Will be be faithful to me, or will he go behind my back and see other women?

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

well if theres a deep connection and you both feel it and really love one another why the fear of this if he loves you he’d never look at someone else and same for you why don’t you take a session lets do the $10 lovers reading and get some more insight on how the connection is and how things will play out and goe for the two of you my aim in all my readings is to give you the most honest, accurate answer as I can humanely manage. Sometimes, the truth is not always what we want to hear. I will aim to deliver this in a compassionate way please come to me prepared to hear the good and bad

yours truly madame sonya may the blessings be always upon you and i hope to hear from you soon:)

over 8 years ago
psychicalexandria's photo

*~ Spiritual Alexandria ~* (psychicalexandria)

18 posts

hello my names Alexandria I will be able to help you I already have your answers to your questions I will not sugar coat or tell you what you want to hear I will tell you what I see and how I see it I give clear answers so chat me for my $10 deal that offers unlimited time and unlimited questions

over 8 years ago

Good question and with the right connected reader you can get direct insight here. I personally pick up that you have reasons to ask this question.

Feel free to check my profile and get me in chat if you would like me to look further into this.

over 8 years ago

It’s going to be a trying time for the two of you. If you want to know what it will be like and if he will be true to you, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/13/15-7/20/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/14/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

come take a chat with me you can pay me at the end if your satisfied with our session :) xoxo feel free to check out my profile and ask me whatever you like no Question is off limits i am none judge mental and i fully understand every situation a person is going through not only from having lived quite a full life myself and knowing a lot physically but also spiritually am able to connect and give you direct straight forward answers from my angelic spirit guides i also give time frames and specific date predictions