Why am I feeling like this?

over 8 years ago

i got into a relationship.. But I still think about the last guy I had something with.. I had a dream today. That I had broken up with my current boyfriend & that he came back asking me to give him a chance and that he wouldn’t mess it up.. Does it mean anything?? Because now I feel like crap and can’t stop thinking about this last guy.. 9/29/93

over 8 years ago

Hmm. Well, as you can see in my profile, dreams are our speciality.

Feel free to join me in chat. As usual, I am giving free readings at this time.

pmk

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Our dreams always mean something because they are given to us by spirit guides to help guide us for whats ahead, I also specialize in love and relationships call me and we can look into this

over 8 years ago
advisorlauren's photo

Advisor Lauren (advisorlauren)

17 posts

Dreams can mean a number of things and its often hard to try and interpret them when you energy is being pulled in so many different directions. I offer dream analysis and specialize in love and relationships. I provide honest and accurate answers. Call me and put your mind at ease. take care, blessings always.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rose,

It is simple – you were not really ready to get into a new relationship when you did if you are still thinking about the ex.

Please consider perhaps by staying in the new relationship you are being a little unfair to the new man because you are not free to give your full heart.

No card reading here – I am speaking as a counsellor.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Whatever unresolved issues you have with your ex, is manifesting in your dreams possibly for a couple of reasons. 1) there maybe similar behaviors, exhibited with your new bf. 2) your ex had a few characteristics you wish your new BF had.

Look into your own soul to get the answers. Your gut will know whether or not you are ready for the transition from your ex.

Love never leaves us dear. it just transitions into something else, and if he DID come back, then it wouldn’t be the same anyway. even if the ex is capable of change.

dreams are from our own personal subconscious and experiences, most often.

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

come take a chat with me you can pay me at the end if your satisfied with our session :) xoxo feel free to check out my profile and ask me whatever you like no Question is off limits i am none judge mental and i fully understand every situation a person is going through not only from having lived quite a full life myself and knowing a lot physically but also spiritually am able to connect and give you direct straight forward answers from my angelic spirit guides i also give time frames and specific date predictions

over 8 years ago
realpsychicanswers didn't upload a photo

♍ Psychic Aria ♥ Love &... (realpsychicanswers)

22 posts

Hello Rose How Are You I Would Like To Help You Understand The Meaning Of This Dream Please Look At My Profile For More Info Thank You So Much Blessing’s Aria !

over 8 years ago

hi sweetie good morning to you ,, please contact me for insight I would be happy to clear things up for you

over 8 years ago
mysticmelly's photo

❤ MYSTICAL ME ❤ (mysticmelly)

85 posts

I can help you with your questions!! I offer 10 minutes unlimited questions for $10 and can also give timeframes. Call me today to see if we connect :)

Love and Light Melissa

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.