get married

over 8 years ago

Will I be married and have happiness soon? I want to do it with someone who loves me more than everything. When will this happen to me, if ever? Is this person someone I’ve already met in my life, or someone new? It feels like it is time for me to find the man and love of my life.

over 8 years ago

Hi, if you like please feel free to contact me and we can take a look at where things are going for you and where and when this man will enter . My senses are telling me it may be sooner then you think. Keep positive and I wish you al the best and many blessings…Dom

over 8 years ago

Marie I can answer your questions about marriage and happines. Please stop by for a chat with me.

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

call me I have honest answers details insights

over 8 years ago

hi there! i do new beginnings are on the horizon for you as i do feel that this is a time of change for you.. contact me for more detail info xx :)

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

I Specialize in love and relationships I can help guide you into the right direction and give true and honest answers, call me and we will look into this

over 8 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

YES I can see things startiing anew and i feel some change but there is a bit of imbalanced energy thta is creatinga block thru love for you…take a look at my profile to learn more about me I look forward to your call! `