are we still together

over 8 years ago

My boyfriend Mike 5/27/1975 and I had an argument Fri. I don’t know where we are right now. Does he want to end this relationship or he just need space then he will come back? He mentioned if that’s how you feel then moved on. Are we still together? I need help

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

This is not the end between you and mike, Please contact me for clarity, details, timeframes and a full reading.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Ill be glad to give a full card reading through a private session!

I hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago

I don’t feel like he is finished ,,I just feel like he is upset and very prideful right now please contact me for details on this situation

over 8 years ago

(:

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

my aim in all my readings is to give you the most honest, accurate answer as I can humanely manage. Sometimes, the truth is not always what we want to hear. I will aim to deliver this in a compassionate way please come to me prepared to hear the good and bad i can give you clear honest answers in minutes no sugar coating no fluff i am here to help not hurt allow me to give you guidance and take the guess work out of your stress and worring come take a session

over 8 years ago

I do not feel this is the end of the road but more needs to come out here which has of yet been left unspoken I am picking up as I look at this. Your welcome to message me in chat whenever you feel like it. Thank you )

over 8 years ago

Christine it’s not the end but there is definitely a long pause that is impending. Please contact me soon so you can see where your future is headed.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.