Time

over 8 years ago

I’m 24 now and I wonder will I ever have children? My name is Geri 5/3/91

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

come take a session lets talk about this in private and see where this quetion goes for you ...my aim in all my readings is to give you the most honest, accurate answer as I can humanely manage. Sometimes, the truth is not always what we want to hear. I will aim to deliver this in a compassionate way please come to me prepared to hear the good and bad i can give you clear honest answers in minutes no sugar coating no fluff i am here to help not hurt

over 8 years ago

Hi there Geri i am picking up on your energies and i do see a bright future ahead of you. which includes children call me for more info and details asap

xxxx :)

over 8 years ago
mysticmelly's photo

❤ MYSTICAL ME ❤ (mysticmelly)

85 posts

I can help you with your questions!! I offer 10 minutes unlimited questions for $10 and can also give timeframes. Call me today to see if we connect :)

Love and Light Melissa

over 8 years ago

Geri you need a full reading. You’ve become discouraged by your past relationships and it’s time for you to know what is before you, so you will be encouraged to keep pushing forward.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

I know I just see a lot of people around me in relationships and getting married and I feel sad about it

over 8 years ago

I Do see that there is a child in progress call me for more details. Psychic Jenna J 10 for 10 deal,