dont know what to think....

over 8 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

My bf is really confusing Me. He seemes to break up w me over silly little things, but yet not truly a break up. Ive asked people on here about it but what was said hasnt happened..kinda the opposite, i know free will and all. Is there someone who can truly , see,feel, him.are we on a path to a really true break.up or something. Else going on… please help

over 8 years ago

Too many breakups are not healthy. Please contact me through chat if you want to know if he will continue this or leave you alone for good.

over 8 years ago
realpsychicanswers didn't upload a photo

♍ Psychic Aria ♥ Love &... (realpsychicanswers)

22 posts

Hello My Dear My Name Is Aria I Would Like To Help In Your Situation And Help To Clearly See Whats Going To Be Or Not Be In The Future Please Visit My Profile For More Info Or To Set Up A Reading Thank You Blessing’s Aria

over 8 years ago

with first names and dob I can take a look at things for you

over 8 years ago
mysticmelly's photo

❤ MYSTICAL ME ❤ (mysticmelly)

85 posts

I can help you with your questions!! I offer 10 minutes unlimited questions for $10 and can also give timeframes. Call me today to see if we connect :)

Love and Light Melissa

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.