Money

over 8 years ago
oknowletssee didn't upload a photo

oknowletssee

29 posts

I really need someone good with money and business. I started this business and I need some insight as to how I can help it grow, who may be coming into my life or already in my life that may be key in taking this to the next level! When do you see it improving and bringing a livable wage. I hit a wall and need someone to give me a little hope and direction. Someone who can see and describe situations and people is a plus but I may be asking to much :)

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Lots of stress around you , burdens! If you would like a reading , please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago
oknowletssee didn't upload a photo

oknowletssee

29 posts

Yes stressed at times, and yes a lot of the usual single mom burdens but I feel they will ease soon enough…especially with some insight into my biggest issues around money and this business. :)

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hello my name is Regina, and I’ve been helping people professionally from all over the world for over 25 years I’ve had this gift my whole life, and I do see a lot of changes ahead, call me and we will look deeper into this

over 8 years ago

hi, I can completly understand your concern and I would be happy to help you get some clarity in regards to you finances and business. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I wish you all the best and many blessings for you and your family as well

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I work with only first names, and ask you which area that you prefer me to focus. Please see me today for a detailed reading