what does the future hold

over 8 years ago

i will be living alone with my daughter from 1 september. what does my immediate future hold with regards to money, love and general life

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

U have been feeling some slight depression , if u would like a reading please contact live chat ;) blessings

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

Hi Nicole i sense that there is new beginnings all around you and many blessings however you need to reach for them i sense that there are good things in store for you but you have to be able to walk into your blessings

contact me for more insight.

psychichelena

over 8 years ago

There is a lot that is happening in your life right now. Things seem like they are out of control and you are wondering how to get back on track. Please contact me soon and I can show you where you are headed and how to solve your issues before they get too far gone.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

If you like please feel free to contact me and I can help you get the clarity you need to be ready for what is coming up. Positive change will be happening soon. Looking forward to chatting …many blessings Dom

over 8 years ago

Hi quite a few areas of your life you are asking about here. For this it is best to have an in depth life reading looking at the shorter and longer term of what you can expect. Your welcome to check my profile and if you see something you feel connected to then just message me in chat :)

over 8 years ago

Hi there, contact me for full detailed reading love career ect.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Nicole,

This could be covered by a Greater Star Reading with playing cards – it covers a year period.

First you need to visit me in Live-Chat and lets see if you can relate to the very first card – which is what is around you now.

If you agree – I will then be sending off for a payment to cover this reading.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I would be happy to do a reding for you. I can ask the pendulum or Ouija if that is what you woudl like.