Will He Look For Signs & Be More Aware?

over 8 years ago

I’m I have not done this in a while because i was speaking to one amazing adviser who knew her stuff! We was so connected:( To bad she not here no more .. Question is I found out about some news with my ex he wants to be with me & marriage etc in love etc so do i but I won’t play side chick games ., but he talks to this new girl who is cheating & unloyal but he doesn’t believe me or see it cuz I look like the bitter ex girlfriend I also found out she will try & trap him with a baby to keep him .. The question is now that I warned him yesterday about her cheating & pregnant trap will he look for signs & be more aware & see her for what she really is & find out her true colors or ignore me &! Continue to be with her but still be in love with me .. ??? My birthday is July 10 1988 Angelicia His Maurice December 20 1990 btw he tried to choose us both I’m not with this game i was with him 5 years I don’t wanna see him caught up with something bad I love him so much I wanna be with him but not like this.

over 8 years ago
mysticmelly's photo

❤ MYSTICAL ME ❤ (mysticmelly)

85 posts

Hi there,

I am online right now and available to help you with your questions please tgake a look at my profile and see if you feel we will connect :)

Love and Light Melissa

over 8 years ago
realpsychicanswers didn't upload a photo

♍ Psychic Aria ♥ Love &... (realpsychicanswers)

22 posts

Hello Angelicia My Name Is Aria I Would Like To Help You In This Matter, I Have Helped Many In Your Same Situation There Is Hope In This Please Contact Me If You Would Like A Reading Thank You And Blessing’s And Please Look At My Profile As Well :)

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hey their! Lee here, I noticed your posting and ill be glad to help you through a private session. feel free to chat with me today!

hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hello my name is Regina, I specialize in love and relationships, I do feel like he does care for you very much his feelings for you are very strong, but there is a bit of a trust issue between the both of you, call me today and we will look deeper into this

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I work with only first names, and ask you which area that you prefer me to focus. Please see me today for a detailed reading

over 8 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.