I have fallen in love with an insecure guy

over 8 years ago

I’m just going to give the facts of the situation. The guy I’m dating is Noah but he goes by London and my name is Ryan. Our relationship has been quite the rollercoaster ride for the past 2 months. I’ve already established the fact that he got out of an abusive relationship within the last few months and because of that he has some major walls around his heart. it took up almost a month to finally go on our first date and before we did go on our first date he stood me up 4 times and I asked him why he kept flaking and he said that he was afraid I would either tell him I want a relationship and then try to have sex with him and just have a one night stand or I would cut the date short because I didn’t like him. after I assured him that I wasn’t going to do those things he opened up a little more and we even started flirting a lot more.

As of the past 3 weeks our relationship has almost been non existent. Back in late June he started flaking on dates again and I asked him what was going on but he never text me back. It took him almost 2 weeks to the day to text me back. During the 2 week hiatus where we weren’t talking I sent him several texts and one of the last ones said that I’m happy to take things slow if hes afraid of getting hurt and that if he doesn’t want to date me to tell me so that I’ll know to leave him alone and stop texting him but he didn’t respond. when he did text me back he said sorry for not texting sooner and he said that he wasn’t able to get any of my texts because his phone broke. I feel like he said his phone broke to just smooth things over. I’m positive he got all of my texts that I sent him. The next day I asked him if he wanted to see a movie with me and he asked me “what time” and I told after I get off work and never replied. It took him 4 days to text me back and when he did we started flirting pretty hard and it turned into sexting and he told me to go to his house and just before I was about to leave I texted him to make sure he would be okay with that because we would’ve probably had sex but he never replied once again and he hasn’t replied to this day and that was 8 days ago. I have sent him several texts telling him good morning etc but no response.

London is clearly depressed about something because he hasn’t been posting on facebook or instagram anywhere near as often as he normally does. The last time he posted a new pic on instagram was 9 days ago and he normally posts to instagram at least once every 2 or 3 days. He did post a new pic on facebook last night but in that pic and every pic he’s posted in the last 3 weeks you can tell he’s depressed just by looking at his eyes. His eyes tell no lies. He also told me that he’s had his ups and downs lately. Another fact is that I know he’s not seeing other guys because he hasn’t posted anything about any other guys on facebook or instagram. Facebook has a feature that allows you to see where your friends are and I look London up on that all the time and he barely leaves his house. He’s left his house maybe twice at most in the last 7 days if even that(he’s in between jobs right now). He also has not logged into his dating profile in a month so that also tells me he’s not trying to see other guys.

I love this guy so much and the thought of us never talking or seeing each other again terrifies me and makes my skin crawl and wakes me up several times every night. I know he feels the same way about me because I’ve told him several times to tell me if he doesn’t want to date me anymore and he has never told me that, he’s told me the opposite in fact and the most recent time he told me he still wanted to date was like 30 hours before we started the 2 week hiatus. I feel like he would’ve taken advantage of the opportunities I gave him to tell me to leave him alone if he stopped having feelings for me. It’s pretty annoying when someone you don’t like won’t stop texting you.

I feel like London is afraid of getting too close and that’s one of the reasons he is being like this. I don’t know what to do at this point because he hardly texts me anymore. I don’t want to lose him and I’m worried that we’ll never talk or see each other again.

I want to know if there’s hope that we’ll talk more and start dating again and what I need to do to make sure that happens.

Also, is my hunch correct that he does have feelings for me still but he’s afraid of getting close to me?

over 8 years ago

If your aim is to tell me what I want to hear just to sell me a love spell or tell me I have to pay more to remove negative energy, I’m not interested so find an easier target.

Also, I don’t get paid till Friday so I won’t be able to do any readings until then. I am posting this now so that I can give ya’ll time to respond and then I can make my decision when I am able to pay for a reading.

over 8 years ago

This is really a matter of fear on his part. If you want to dwell into the 3 specific reasons that are causing this, please contact me in chat.

over 8 years ago

hello friend, confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES. HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Ryan,

If you would like clarity, I am now available.

Oracle.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My names Erica I Would Be More then happy to answer all your true most desired questions within just minutes i can pick up on any situation regarding love & finances Please Visit my profile for more details about my readings thank you & have a blessed day!!

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi Allow Me To Help Guide You In the Right Direction Chat With Me For A Indepth Reading I Have Your Answers!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Ryan, sorry for your trouble… All what can i do for you right now is to ask you .. Visit my profile and decide… i do those things what are in my profile.. im able to give you answers.. get date of birth for him and you .. .. we shall see his personality and more.. no problem .. we can make a deal.. im generous with my time…

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
tarot.tells.all's photo

Love psychic tells all (tarot.tells.all)

11 posts

call now

over 8 years ago

i can help