Psychic pros ... please help !

over 8 years ago

Hello and thanks for stopping by. I am thinking of becoming professional, but have specific talents which may or may not be marketable. What I do best is communicate with anyone who is truly on the other side. This is done with words, the same as any conversation, so I don’t get mere impressions. Is there a market for this ? Also, there on the other side reside other psychics such as Silvia Brown, who are as good as any others or better and they provide me all the information truly available for readings. It’s easiest for me to communicate with those on the other side. Do you think that is sufficient, or should I include readings as well ?

Thanks for your help !

Divine Love to all;

Trumleca

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago
indigokid1991's photo

Indigo Kid (indigokid1991)

14 posts

Hi Trumleca! I would love to explore this matter with you. I’m offering several good deals now and would be happy to do a reading for you at any time. Take care! -Fay

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

I am a celebrity psychic in Asia, Top 10 celebrity psychic in all Asia. Visited by many asian celebrities to prevent scandals, and predict future. Also Fiverr TOP psychic with great reviews and working spells.

I am a medium and I will read your energy, that is how I give you answers.

I handle all aspects in life : Love, divorce, marriage, career, all the matters you want to clarified.

I predicted 911 incident, Japan Tsunami, and The lost of Malaysian Airlines.

You will be shocked by my accuracy. And the ACCURATE coming prediction.

I am honest, no sugar coating.

I also do spell casting, such as love spell, wealth spell, fame spell, beauty spell, etc.

I am also a Reiki Master, distance healing.

You will feel my great energy. All my reading comes with free positive energy i will give.

My spells are safe and are not dark magic.

Feel free to ask me about the spells, I will definitely give you special package price.

Looking forward to chat with you.

Love and light, G.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I cna help you right away , 42 yrs experience and born with my gift and have read around the world and help people on situaton and future , from finances , business matters , work and propersity , finances and much more. Spirtiual help available . Contact me today or leave a message , Blessings – Marva.lee

over 8 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Trumleca, There is a market for what you do but you should also include Readings. I say, give it a try…hope that helps!

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/06/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

I am a celebrity psychic in Asia, Top 10 celebrity psychic in all Asia. Visited by many asian celebrities to prevent scandals, and predict future. Also Fiverr TOP psychic with great reviews and working spells.

I am a medium and I will read your energy, that is how I give you answers.

I handle all aspects in life : Love, divorce, marriage, career, all the matters you want to clarified.

I predicted 911 incident, Japan Tsunami, and The lost of Malaysian Airlines.

You will be shocked by my accuracy. And the ACCURATE coming prediction.

I am honest, no sugar coating.

I also do spell casting, such as love spell, wealth spell, fame spell, beauty spell, etc.

I am also a Reiki Master, distance healing.

You will feel my great energy. All my reading comes with free positive energy i will give.

My spells are safe and are not dark magic.

Feel free to ask me about the spells, I will definitely give you special package price.

Looking forward to chat with you.

Love and light, G.

over 8 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

If you are being called to do it, then go! Your level of “gift” wont inhibit your success. If you aren’t willing to do this for nothing, is it worth doing? Whats your real intent for doing this work? I am seeing the market becoming flooded with readers/intuitives, and I am THRILLED about it. As a main source of income, its like any other job out there. Marketing, presence, availability, etc I look forward to seeing your name around. :)