The ex's new girlfriend .. WHY ?

over 8 years ago
charlene1 didn't upload a photo

SHAY (charlene1)

25 posts

Why this girl speaking my name? My ex & I broke up 17 months ago for his girlfriend now. However, his mother and I remain VERY close. Over a year has past, and her first real conversation with his mother the topic was me for over an hour. Why did she feel the need to send numerous of messages through the mother with ” Please encourage her to move on with her life and stop loving him ” ” I am intelligent, I have a master degree, I am beautiful, I can have any man I want” ? ” Can’t you believe she called the pastor ? ” etc..etc.. Who is feeding the crazy info ? She has him. Why won’t she leave me alone? WHY ??

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/27/15-8/03/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/30/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago

It sounds as if she is jealous. Please contact me in chat so I can see if this is truly the case.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

The key is to stop the mother from telling you ;) what others say about you is their business ;) meaning dont engage, she knew it would get back to you and upset you. If you would like a reading , please contact me live chat. blessings

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Charlene,

What is happening to you now is why it is not!!!! a good idea to remain close to your ex’s family unless!!!! it is a case of you having children with your ex.

Of course the new girlfriend feel insecure here – she now wishes to totally replace you in his mother’s heart.

Put yourself in her shoes – would you like the old ex hanging around the his family – I doubt it.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

it does sound like insecurities on her side and she is not handling it very well. She sounds like she is not sure what is to come and possibly feels threatened by you. If you like please feel free to contact me and we can see what the underlying issue . Best wishes and many blessings

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 8 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hello love! Lee here :)

I’ll be glad to give you a reading through a private session. come chat with me now! and take advantage of my $10 deal!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago

You ex’s mom is not telling both of you the same story. As much as your ex’s current girlfriend may be jealous , I think his mom is stirring the pot, so to speak. Give me a call if you’d like to further discuss! I have fair rates and my profile is open and honest. Take care!

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

hello dear I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance . I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and discover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed with the truth.

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Some Tend to be FEARFUL of those who can steal what they THINK they have…

She is completely and utterly jealous of you and speaks your name to push you away..

Call me I’ll tell you more..

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

do you wish to know past present & future and the steps you can take to better secure a life of happiness & joy well ring me i am offering you 5 minutes for free!:)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Well Charlene… Hello … it looks that this person is having mental and emotional problem.. and she is insecure person so she is gull of fears .. and so on .. BUT im here.. contact me .. feel free to do that … see my profile and decide… welcome…

over 8 years ago
psychicnatalie's photo

Psychic Natalie (psychicnatalie)

8 posts

Hi Charlene I would love to give you advice on this topic, and find out exactly what are her emotions around you and what she intends for you. Because no jealous is a good thing. Contact me if you like all I need is your name and date of birth for a full detailed reading.

over 8 years ago
charlene1 didn't upload a photo

SHAY (charlene1)

25 posts

Thank you everyone. For those that say , i should not have a relationship with the ex mother. She is 82 and I have been the only one that attends to her needs. The ex. Left me for this new girlfriend. The mother contacts me but she is aware that there may be a time where all contact between us will cease. Which she states she is dreading that day.

over 8 years ago

if you would like detailed info about your situation plz contact me