blue moon?

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I had read something. On this blue moon..that 5days before and 5days after can have either a positive. Or negative. Effect on a relationship. My ex broke up w me last week fri..is this part of it? The article. Said that things csn calm down after the 5days after the full moon…will he be back? Ive beed seeing soooooo many people on here talking about breakups..seems alot all at once..is this also part of it? Just truing to understand

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Tarna, 95% of people on this and any psychic site, are here because of love, relationships and break ups.

If someone is happy, they wouldn’t be here, like everything there will be a very few exceptions.

So whatever day you choose to look, and whatever is happening in the sky, you will see lots of questions about ex’s.

The most common reason for a relationship to end is one person wants more than the other one wants to give them.

The second most common reason is one person wants the other one to change.

Check my rota if you need clarity.

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I realize the majority Of people Are on here because Of break ups in General..i noticed. It was alot more recently…all in one clump..people. saying a break up acurred.. Not evrrything is so black and white.cut and dry.i know things /elements ,We are not even aware of ,can influenceAnd effect us

over 8 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Dear, you know relationships can often make us frustrated. However it is clear that you still care, and would like to do what is needed to get things back on track, in your relationship. So long as your partner feels the same way, chances are that with some guidance whatever negative patterns that have been created can change. This can be done by gaining a better understanding of how relationships work, and learning some new skills such as better communication. I would be happy to help you with these things.

Blessings

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Send Me Your and His Birth data ..and we shall see…

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/01/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!