He's single but..?

over 8 years ago

i want to know when things with him and I will get serious. I’m starting to like him a lot. & he says he feels the same he’s 4-26-91 and my Dob is 4-28-95

over 8 years ago

Hi Rose! If you want to give me a call, I’m online now and I can take a look at him for you.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/01/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Contact me for a private session

over 8 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

my name is angeline i am a natural born psychic i can help with all aspects of love life marriage i have over 25 years of experience i can answer all of your questions im always available i would love to help you come to my room and we can chat contact me anytime i will be your guide

over 8 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

contact me for a privet session

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Rose Feel Free To contact Me…

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago

hello dear I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance . I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and discover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed with the truth.

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Connection is strong, He has issues with communication and expressing his feelings, But above all there is a spiritual connection.. You an he have something very big ahead of you.

Call me I’ll tell you more

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

do you wish to know past present & future and the steps you can take to better secure a life of happiness & joy well ring me i am offering you 5 minutes for free!:)

over 8 years ago
psychicnatalie's photo

Psychic Natalie (psychicnatalie)

8 posts

Hi Rose, Let me look into your love life for you. I see this area hold a lot of past emotions for you. I do see that there is a strong connection between the both of you! contact me for full details

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi Allow Me To Help Guide You In the Right Direction Chat With Me For A Indepth Reading I Have Your Answers!

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rose,

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi come chat with me now I have the answers you’ve been looking for! :)

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.