Bullied by neighbors?

over 8 years ago

Hi, my birthdate is September 3, 1982.. im being bullied by a couple of neighbors (two men and a woman) that live on the other side of my apartment complex building, im standing up for myself and im not showing any fear, because I have done nothing wrong but trying to live my life. I don’t have a car or I don’t have a lot of money but that is no excuse for anybody to bully me, its got to the point the maintenance men who work for this apartment complex has joined in also. They’re sneaky, and for some reason i have a feeling not to trust them also. Will these people stop bullying me? Why are they doing this? and i wish so bad that i have a witness who see what these people are doing to me? Im all by myself too. Thank you to whomever is up tonight reading this, im going to try and go back to sleep now. Goodnight and Sweet dreams.

over 8 years ago

I am currently awake and would love to help you. Feel free to give me a call. Best wishes!

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/01/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Obviously They have mental problem, it is not Your fault.. If you can move away .. because they are stupid.. Feel Free To Contact Me

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago

Bonita have you decided how you will handle this yet? If not, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
realpsychicanswers didn't upload a photo

♍ Psychic Aria ♥ Love &... (realpsychicanswers)

22 posts

Hello I know how to help you in this situation please contact me and I will help you get the answers you are seeking thank you and blessing’s my prayers will be with you, Aria

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am happy to help you with this. Please call me in chat, for a reading around this topic.

over 8 years ago

Being bullied is no joke and can lead to serious consequences if not addressed immediately. This post is from a while ago and I hope that your situation has since been resolved, but if you still need guidance, please contact me or any other psychic you feel a connection with to take care of this awful ordeal you’re facing.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.