revenge witchcraft

over 8 years ago

hi i have so much hate in my hearth for my husband i dnt understand why he had to ruin my happiness why he always played with my emotions why he only cares about himself i honestly hate him i know its a huge word but i would like someone to uderstand me i just got paid and would like to know and im looking for someone that could make him suffer tears the same way he made me suffer will this benefit me or will god do that in the long run i dont know how else to be peacefull i just want him to get a taste of his own medicine

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Mimi, What you give out, you always get back, ten fold, NEVER wish anyone bad, or when it comes back to you. Believe me your in big trouble.

You can not change the past. When you can bless the past and wish him happiness, you will have healed and moved on. That is your choice.

Spend your money on a treat for you, a spa, a break, something to spoil yourself.

If you spend money on revenge or hate, he is still winning.

I am available for clarity, about YOUR future, not about the past.

over 8 years ago

Moriah while I absolutely understand your hurt. I’d love to chat about the cause and effect of your intention with negative feelings for your husband. Please call me!

over 8 years ago

Hi such an approach is not going to help at all. Sure we want to convey and project our pain onto those that we feel are the cause of that pain. As is in your case. But rather focus here on healing and dare I say it forgiveness. This would bring you peace. Lashing out and causing upset to others would only bring temporary relief.

I don’t sell potions or spells or any other of that nonsense but I can give you some pretty straight forward insight into how to start feeling better about yourself. If your ready to take that all important step then feel free to get me in chat.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/01/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Dont seek a revenge, even trough occult one.. BAD KARMA release Him .. he will be punished in time.. He will punish HIM self.. Feel Free To Contact Me

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

Please do not bother looking for someone new at present.

Two reasons – one you are newly out of a marriage – under 18 months from the time you leave – all people do not make stable partners for the next person.

Second – that revenge is a venom in any new relationship and the poor guy does not stand a change of this relationship making whilst you have hate in your heart.

That is Esther’s two cents worth.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session you can become happy with spiritual healing don’t intent to harm anybody .

over 8 years ago
realpsychicanswers didn't upload a photo

♍ Psychic Aria ♥ Love &... (realpsychicanswers)

22 posts

witch craft will only come back to hurt you so use your money to do something to make you feel better don’t waist it on him, he dose not deserve for you to be angry, if hes a bad person he will meet his fate, take a reading with me and I will help guide you to your happiness Thank you and blessings aria